Best practices for buying your first home
We understand that being new to the finance and property market can leave you with lots of questions. Where should I buy? How much will I need to save? How much can I afford to spend? And most importantly – how can I ensure I’m making the right decisions?
Download our guidebook to discover the best practices to follow when purchasing your first home.
What you will learn in this guidebook:
- How to set a realistic budget
- Strengthening your position for negotiations
- Understanding hidden costs
- Protecting yourself with the right clauses
- What to look for during final inspections